Investment in new technologies 2021
In recent years, we have invested significant resources in new technologies. This increases both the quality and the volume of production.
The subject of the purchase was, inter alia:
1) Purchase of 3 new tempering furnaces. In total, the company already has 9 tempering furnaces.
2) Purchase of a second marking laser. In total, the company already has 2 marking lasers.
3) Purchase of an emulsion filter unit
4) Purchase of automatic grinders with a feeder
5) LA500 bevel grinder - already the third piece in our company and M215A hole grinder
PROJECT: The production of raking tools for aluminum alloys is co-financed by the European Union.
The aim of the project is to introduce innovative production of sprockets.